Marie Louise worked with the award-winning British brand Seasalt for almost three years (2013-2016).
- To build relationships with top tier media
- Generate major coverage across print and on-line.
- Brand consultancy with new campaign imagery to amplify the strongest, fashion forward pieces
- Styling by leading fashion editors from Red, You, Marie Claire and Stylists
- A strong, proactive and tactical press office with clever and considered editing
- Bi-annual press days
- Relationship building through a monogrammed PJ gifting to editors and influencers for Christmas
- Annual celebrity designer a ‘jute’ charity collaboration for charity, Fisherman’s Mission. Celebrities included Dame Judi Dench, Savannah Miller and Poldark actress, Eleanor Tomlinson. The campaign ran for three years with celebrity press dinner launch events
- Over 160 pieces of press coverage a year – across key titles, Daily Telegraph, Daily Mail, Stella through to You Magazine and Country Homes & Interiors
- Brand awareness and media support for Seasalt increased by over 60% in key titles with editors including Lorraine Candy, Lisa Armstrong, We are Twinset and Sasha Wilkins posting on their social channels about Seasalt
- Each year the charity jute bags were a sell out success in-store and generated media coverage across supplements and on-line media
Marie Louise has been a key member of the team working on Seasalt’s PR activity over the last couple of years.
She has always been very proactive and we have gained coverage in many high profile titles thanks to her involvement
Brand Manager, Seasalt