MLPR has been instrumental in re-positioning Fiorelli as the go-to on-trend high-street accessory brand which has seen the label build on its sell-out success at leading department stores including John Lewis, Debenhams and House of Fraser. Marie Louise worked with Fiorelli from 2014 - 2016.
- Change press perceptions and re-position Fiorelli as on-trend, cool accessory brand – with an emphasis on ‘get the designer look for less’ message.
- Generate media coverage in style weeklies, fashion monthlies and online
- New luxury & stand-out campaign images by Donna Wallace, Accessories Editor, Elle Magazine. These ran across trade look book, website and PR
- Designer collaboration with Marios Schwab with press breakfast launch and LFW gifting campaign
- Promotions and media spend in You Magazine, Metro and Hello
- Brand consultancy on collection design
- Strong and tactical press office
- Multi brand and stand-alone press launches
- Regular press coverage in titles Grazia, Style, Stella, The Times, Instyle, Marie Claire, Elle, Hello Magazine, Look, Metro, Star, Heat Cosmopolitan and Glamour
- 30% increase of media coverage year on year
Our partnership has been a really effective collaboration, delivering results and creating a solid PR platform . It has been a pleasure working with their enthusiastic and supportive team and I would recommend them to anyone who needs to build their brand profile
Brand Manager, Fiorelli